By Steve Suehring
notice easy methods to:
- Master recommendations for development cross-browser courses
- Speed up and simplify app improvement with jQuery
- Quickly retrieve info from a server utilizing AJAX requests
- Adapt your app for cellular units with jQuery cellular
By David Flanagan
—Andrew Hedges, Tapulous
By Stephen A. Thomas
You've acquired information to speak. yet what sort of visualization do you decide, how do you construct it, and the way do you make sure that it really is as much as the calls for of the Web?
Then you are going to flow directly to extra complicated themes, together with how to:
- Create tree maps, warmth maps, community graphs, note clouds, and timelines
- Map geographic facts, and construct sparklines and composite charts
- Add interactivity and retrieve facts with AJAX
- Manage info within the browser and construct data-driven net applications
- Harness the facility of the Flotr2, Flot, Chronoline.js, D3.js, Underscore.js, and Backbone.js libraries
By Marijn Haverbeke
- The crucial components of programming, together with syntax, regulate, and data
- How to arrange and make clear your code with object-oriented and sensible programming techniques
- How to script the browser and make simple net applications
- How to take advantage of the DOM successfully to engage with browsers
- How to harness Node.js to construct servers and utilities
Isn't it time you grew to become fluent within the language of the Web?
By Adam Freeman
JQuery 2.0 is the newest model of the jQuery framework. compatible for contemporary internet browsers it presents a powerful API for internet software improvement. it's quick turning into the instrument of selection for internet builders across the world and units the traditional for simplicity,flexibility and extensibility in site design.
In Pro jQuery 2.0 pro writer, Adam Freeman, demonstrates the way to get the main from jQuery 2.0 by means of focussing at the useful beneficial properties of the expertise and the way they are often utilized to fixing real-world difficulties. during this complete reference he is going extensive to provide you the sensible wisdom that you just desire.
each one subject is roofed in actual fact and concisely, and is filled with the main points you have to to profit to be really powerful. crucial gains are given a no-nonsense, in-depth therapy, and chapters include examples that show either the facility and the subtlety of jQuery.
By John Paxton
You will know about the 'this' key-phrase, in addition to new item instruments. it is possible for you to to create reusable code with encapsulation, overloading and inheritance. the newest innovations for debugging and trying out are coated comprehensively, with info on Chrome developer instruments, Jasmine, PhantomJS and Protractor. This replace finishes with chapters on developing single-page net functions that dominate the trendy web.
- Learn how grants manage callbacks into discrete steps which are more uncomplicated to learn and maintain
- Examine situations you’ll come upon and methods you should use while writing real-world applications
- Use good points within the Bluebird library and jQuery to paintings with Promises
- Learn how the Promise API handles asynchronous errors
- Explore ECMAScript 6 language positive factors that simplify Promise-related code
By Robin Nixon
Carefully paced for non-programmers, this moment variation of the top-selling consultant to internet improvement now additionally presents an intensive creation to CSS, and advantages from reader questions and proposals in regards to the first version, making the recent variation even more uncomplicated to stick with and extra information-packed than ever.
Plus, to make sure your have understood the entire details, you will perform what you have got realized with overview questions on the finish of every bankruptcy, and there is even a pattern social networking platform equipped with the weather brought during this book.
- Understand Hypertext Preprocessor as much as an intermediate point, together with the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Master MySQL, from database constitution to complicated queries
- Create web content with Hypertext Preprocessor and MySQL through integrating varieties and different HTML positive factors
- Pick up the fundamentals of CSS (and CSS3) and tips on how to use it to create compelling and dynamic internet pages.
- Make Ajax calls and switch your web site right into a hugely interactive surroundings
- Upload and control records and pictures, validate person enter, and safe your applications
- Bring some of these applied sciences jointly to create a social networking site
By Michael Mikowski, Josh Powell
About this Book
If your web site is a jumpy selection of associated pages, you're at the back of. unmarried web page internet functions are the next move: pushing UI rendering and company common sense to the browser and speaking with the server basically to synchronize info, they supply a gentle person event, very like a local program. yet, SPAs may be tough to improve, deal with, and try.
This e-book assumes easy wisdom of internet improvement. No event with SPAs is needed.
Purchase of the print publication encompasses a loose e-book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning courses.
- Design, construct, and try out a full-stack SPA
- Best-in-class instruments like jQuery, TaffyDB, Node.js, and MongoDB
- Real-time internet with net sockets and Socket.IO
- Touch controls for capsules and smartphones
- Common SPA layout mistakes
About the Authors
The authors are architects and engineering managers. Michael Mikowski has labored on many advertisement SPAs and a platform that techniques over a hundred billion requests according to yr. Josh Powell has equipped one of the most seriously trafficked websites on the internet.
Table of Contents
- Our first unmarried web page application
- Develop the Shell
- Add function modules
- Build the Model
- Finish the version and information modules
- The net server
- The server database
- Readying our SPA for production
PART 1: INTRODUCING SPAS
PART 2: SPA CLIENT
PART three: THE SPA SERVER
About This Book
- Explore the simplest coding practices for real-world applications
Who This ebook Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Separate center good judgment from this system nation to write down extra maintainable code
- Replace gruesome for loops with natural capabilities and recursion
- Simplify code with approach chains of natural, higher-order functions
- Create extra trustworthy code with closures and immutable data
- Explore lazy assessment ideas and what they could accomplish
- Develop extra strong functions with currying and serve as composition
- Use can provide, functors, monads, and serve as factories
This is a fast paced advisor that can assist you to jot down real-world functions through the use of quite a lot of practical suggestions and styles.